Sunday, September 23, 2012

The power of du'a !

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah, !It almost a month i've been here, in university officially as a degree student. to-be called undergraduate student, life is not an enjoyable as we think, the more deeper we through on the track of our life, the more challenge we face.

So, back to my life as a degree's student,,whoaaaa, actually there's a lot story to tell. firstly, getting a HPV's injection for free, yayy bertambah lah kesan injection on my left arm, haha, then i've lost my precious spectacles. oh my God! how come I want to study especially in lecture hall where the lecture commonly use projector, buttttt! i've got the new one! recently on last tuesday..the grey one,hehe,*excited

But, in life normally the good things will not forever long-lasting!right? sometimes , it need to be exchangeable, the same thing goes towards me. have you ever heard our mom's said or somebody that older than us "jangan suka-suka sangat, nanti lama-lama nangis"(something like that lah,do know the exactly one.hehe)

So, when the things like that happen to us, what exactly we did?maybe telling to someone that we trust, mostly to our friend, or our siblings or maybe our parents. so, it is up to us. for me, when the things happen to me, and i am far away from my family, i cant tell them.the reason is ,i dont want they worried too much about me. and purposely, i will find someone who i really2 trust and close to tell my problem.

And yes,of course we will expect the problem will be solved and no sad story.but, sometimes the things that we expect cant be like what exactly we want,and yes i have to admit that the power of du'a is really2 work!Subhanallah!i've been on the last rakaat solah and after the second 'salam', my tears start down slowly and when i've start praying du'a, the tears pouring like a waterfall, i am really2 sad and to Allah on the sajdah i release all my problem, and asking for give me a strength like our Prophet awarded.And Alhamdulillah, the problem slowly go away from my head.




The moment I want to share is, yes each of us have their own way to solving their problem,do it on your way, but as a Muslim, believe me, at last the thing that can only solving our problem is praying to Allah, Only He can solving it!because in surah Yaasin ayat 82.

Verily, when He intends a thing, His command is
                     ... كُنْ فَيَكُونُ ﴿٨٢﴾
         
         "Be,"
and it is!






No comments:

Post a Comment