Friday, October 12, 2012

Hard to find the answer

Assalamualaikum.

What's up!not WhattAppss yea.hehe
It almost 12 in midnight on my lappy's clock but I am still awake, and my roommate?they'r all in exhausted and fall asleep .zzZZZzzz, in a cold condition!left me alone.how could them!haha

What was your ambition?what do you want to be when you're grow up?so, it is very simple question and since we are in kindergarten then primary and secondary school and even in university, that question still be around .yes, it is very simple question but the answer is very hard to find.i dont know if you feel the same thing like what I feel. but the truth is I dont have the exact ambition.-dont laugh at me-

People outside might thinking that I dont have vision in my life even in 19th years old.what will I be 5 years later?that is because my ambition is always changed .and probably is affected by what I am learning right now. but for now, yes I have the ambition but the main focus is study. even many people  still in the dark on what I am studying now, I am still believe that Allah will always be with me. He knows the Best for me!

Study and learn first. Tajdid niat lillahi ta'ala in studying and every single thing you do. InsyaAllah you will get what you give!

The point is my english lecture was asking me and my friend about ambition. and I am still searching.huahuahua, sound funny right or maybe I am the only one who feel that kind of feeling~Whateva la..

Btw I need to go..need to iron my clothes for tomorrow. As usual,see next time and  may we are in HIS Bless. Happy Jumaat!



No comments:

Post a Comment