Friday, January 26, 2018

Good Start for 2018? ...

Assalamualaikum =)

Hi everybody! Little bit late to wish happy new year I guess but better late than never huh? Hahaha. So, again Happy 2018!

Randomly I just pick my laptop and actually having a great time browsing Hermo (beauty website). And I'm not buying anything. hehehe.  Then, suddenly i thought about this blog. How long I left you without any update? Poor you, my blog. Lol. I think as I'm grew older my laziness towards this blog is real guys. At first when I started to blog, my purpose is to share my university's life. Then, i realized I have other hobbies which writing a poem. And I did in this blog but at this point I think my blog is more towards sharing thing. Just what I did right now =)

Okay, it just an intro but here the thing. Every year when it comes to 1st January I'm always think what should I do in this year? I mean, different thing that can make this year being memorable Something like, "Oh, this year i have graduated " etc. And I'm not a person who always have a resolution every year (don't know if it good or bad? haha). Because I dont want to be sad or get hurt if I cant achieve that resolution. So, in other words I'm just follow the flow. But for this year, 2018 what I want to change is my inner soul.

I want to be brave in making a decision. Especially a decision that can change my life. I'm always have this thought that I'm scared to step out from my conform zone like what if I cant make this, what others will say about me and bla bla bla bla. And because of that I'm still be the same as before. I know its gonna be hard at first but once I did it successfully it will make the biggest changes in my life. Wow, just think about it make me happy if only if I have that courageous. Do pray for me ya!

I dont know what is your resolution but my prayer that all your resolution or dream will achieve this year. If not, find something that make you proud for this year. Dont be sad and be happy! Thanks for reading. Much love, Dilla.


1 comment: