Sunday, June 24, 2018

Shining Star

Assalamualaikum =)

At one night..
I'm walking down from a busy street.
Where all the hassle and problem been there.
Trying to find a peace.
Without nobody else. 

At the same night..
I found a calming place.
A long bench under a shady tree.
Up the hill.
With a cold breeze, a nice weather,
And a shining star.
I thought you (stars) will be my company.
If not forever but please just for this night.

At the same night too..
I've been talking alone.
About this and that and everything.
And you (stars) still shines and 
Even brighter than before.
I guess you (stars) just listening to me.
Thank you. 

At the same night before it end..
I just realize.
Sometimes, its good to be alone,
and 'mingling' with nature.
No words, but still can feel their presence.
Because sometimes, what we need 
is just a peace. 
And I can feel the gesture of nature 
was actually a sign given from God.
Calming, soothing and quite.

At this night..
Where this thingy being written,
I've been accompanied by 
A shining stars.
Thanks for the best view tonight.


Lots of love,
Dilla <3





No comments:

Post a Comment