Saturday, June 30, 2018

Appreciation

Assalamualaikum =)

So, this is just a quick post and random of course because I'm too sleepy and think need to write something. hahaha. To be short, I really appreciate to those who are saying 'thank you/thanks' and 'sorry' to anyone. Its like an appreciation to someone. A words 'sorry' itself doesn't mean you make a mistakes. I do think, its a polite way if you want to oppose/make excuse without hurt others. Even if you want to interrupt someone discussion too, saying sorry making you look so polite. 'Sorry, may I give an opinion/sorry for interrupt, but I don't think...', well doesn't it sound nice? 

And the words Thank you, in general we have been taught since we were young either in school or at home. Its like if someone give you a things, automatically we would say thank you. And clearly, most of us saying thank you only for major things. Very little to smallest things. So do I. Like, 'thanks aunt for cleaning the toilet, thank you for the advice, thanks for reminding me, thank you waiter' and others. I do think, most of us will feel so appreciate when hearing those two words. Simple yet meaningful. 

So, sorry for taking your time and thank you for reading.

Much love,
Dilla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment