Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The End

Assalamualaikum =)

So, I've been read this books and suddenly it comes to the end. Not so sudden lah actually. Haha. Well, what should be finished must be finish, right? And I don't know I read the words The End and I literally took almost a minute try to understand that words. Sound funny but its reality guys. Hahaha.

Then, I think not all things/situation that comes to The End is a bad things. Somehow it can turn into a good start or better next. Just like a movie/drama/reality show/books. This season you find it was so terrible and lots of sad thingy. But then next season you found the whole process is really good and interesting. And you as a viewer/reader never know what will happen next. 

So do with our life. Some things end with a bad situation. We cry, we feel so annoyed after what happened and thinking that there's no hope again. But we never know if this the only sign for a better start. I've met one girl who actually my friend. She was so brilliant when in high school and yet her SPM's result was good. Don't know what was wrong in her early university's life, her 2nd semester drop fluctuated. She cried and I could see she was not someone I used to know before. She try to be alone and once she told me she wanted to drop out from university because its like The End for her.

And as a friend, we try to give what we could give -- support. We try our best to support her mentally and physically and right now I'm glad to tell she had graduated from medical school and waiting for the posting. Congrats buddy!. She cried but in happy mode and told me after her The End phase, she actually found New Start which is much better than expected. 

Well, life is so unpredictable right? Let's live to the fullest and not stop to struggle again after the The End.


The End. 

Thanks for reading.
Much love, Dilla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment