Wednesday, January 9, 2019

2019 : Year of Changes

Assalamualaikum =)

Hey 2019!
Hopefully you will be the best among the best.
Not hope too much, but please be kind to me.
Every year I did the same prayer;
'I want to change'

The cliche one should be change myself to be a better person.
Because for me, to be kind or be better than before doesn't have any limit
And you're not good enough even people surround you said so.
Too much to be changed but I hope its a good changes.
Slowly but surely.

If turn back into 2018,
I realize there are so much things not done yet.
Well, to get new job is my priorities for last year but
who knows His Plan better than me.
So, this year this plan is still ongoing.
I will try and if He said 'go', I will
and if He said 'stay', I will too.

Too much things to be explored,
I hope the good one will come and if there is 
bad thing too, hopefully I will strong enough
to go through. Yeahhh! 

Please be nice to me, 2019! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment