Friday, May 17, 2019

Being grateful

Assalamualaikum =)

Salam Ramadhan to all my fellow Muslims! So, how was your 1/3 of Ramadhan? Hopefully, all our good deeds and fasting accepted by HIM. Insha Allah.

So, early in this morning I just realize ONE thing which is really really important and most valuable; GRATEFUL. Anything good or bad happen, be grateful on it. For good things, obviously we should be grateful. But, how about bad things? Can we grateful on that? Yes! I know its not easy but we should. Why? I do believe, apa-apa yang terjadi dalam hidup kita adalah satu proses pembelajaran. Jika benda baik, itu adalah bonus dan jika sebaliknya ia adalah petanda untuk ke arah yang lebih baik atau penggantian yang lebih baik.

Tiada syarat untuk kita bersyukur. Tetapi as a Muslims, saying Alhamdulillah is much better. Because what we get is from Him, so saying Alhamdulillah is like Thank you to Him. And don't question to anything happen to you either good or bad. But just being grateful, okay? And this is what I just realize. =)

And right now, the moment I write this, I really really grateful for what I have, what I had achieved, what I have been through, etc and its really amazing actually when thinking about it. I have been in this state and I am grateful on that. Just for a gentle reminder, I hope I will stay grateful and not question on it. Just take that and being grateful. Alhamdulillah and Thank you. 

Thank you for reading.

170519(10:45AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment