Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BORROW @ LEND

Assalamualaikum,


Before that,let's watching this video firsttt!!Enjoy!


Ok!this is some of commercial advertisement that i've taken from ohmyenglish.com.my.so cool,right!
and CIK DILLA really2 agree that malaysian always use the words borrow instead of lend when in a conversation.same with me too..huahuahua.and that's why i want to find the differences between them.

From the dictionary that i have,the meaning of both words look alike, but there always have the differences.ok,let's start with BORROW..


buy it.its very useful


Borrow:to take and use smthing that belongs to someone else and return it to them at a later       time.
Ex:Can I borrow your money?

How about LEND?

Lend:to give smthing to or allow them to use smthing that belongs to you,which they have to return to you later.
Ex:Can you lend me your money?

Did you see that exactly..both words look alikes..the conclusion is..borrow means that we want..and lend..we want but in begging way i think..the difference is the way we arrange the another words..don't make it so hard ok..!!

:Can I borrow your money?                   and                 :Can you lend me your money?

Uhuuuu..I hope that this short discussion will help you as a readers..and what i want to share is..learning another language instead of our bahasa ibunda..will help you more.you'll see the benefits..maybe not now.but believe it.it will come naturaly..so let's learn English,Arabic,Japanese and so on.Don't be afraid to talk another language even we know it is false or wrong.becoz people always make a mistake..and we learn from a mistake!yayyy!!

Ok..that's all from now..and I am really,really,really,really,really,really sorry about my grammar,my writing..I know there should me some mistake on my grammar..ya..becoz i am also still learning..btw..thanks for LEND me your time to visit this entry..again,sorry for anything!

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment