Tuesday, December 4, 2012

n.o.i.x.e.l.f.e.r

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Its December right now!School holiday right ?Congratulation for them and pity on me!Pleassse..How fast time flew away, and that's what I felt, how fast I've been here, studying, busying with assignment, cocurriculum and others stuff.

Sometimes, I just though if I could back to the past two years or five years. Yeah its a year where I sit for SPM. SPM!!can you imagine where other people busy with study , teachers busy prepare a lot of question for student. huaaa..I miss that moment.

It's true what teachers said. You are here just for study, you dont have any commitment. Its easy!And you only face a hard and tough time when you are in University, the place where you pursue your study also live as independent student. And now, I face it by myself and its true!

Its a different time and moment when you are in school where teachers always feed you up with basic learning and in Univ. you have to be independent to learn something, you have to be brave to face lecturer with different attitude.You have to do it by yourself. and thats what Univ.student do.

But, we dont have a time machine to rewind the past. Always remember that the past is the past.It has been a history in our life. We must go on with our life right now. The hard time that we face might be the easiest time for us in future. 



Oh Allah,Give me a strength!Ease my journey in this track. I have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment