Tuesday, December 25, 2012

just the way THEY are

Assalamualaikum =)


"Apa tu bu?"
"Siapa tu bu?"
"Ayah mana?"

Okeyhh relax and keep calm!This is not mysterious story or horror movie. But this Is My story!
Hahahaha.* evil laugh. currently I'm at home and i'm trying to fulfill my study week here. which is could be good or something else. But it depends on the individual and please go away from my story just for a minute. hehe.

My mother is a housewife and also a babysitter for 4 children, okeyh I know it quite a lot even you can count it by finger but more than three it still to be counted as Jamak kan.???heeh..there are two boys and two girls ;ziyyad(1 and half year, the closest one with me), zara(6 months maybe), fateh(3 month maybe) and his sister ,najah(3 y/old).

And as you can see, najah is the older one if count it by year and in fact memang pun!lol.
dan sejajar dengan umur dia, she's the one who always talking, keep asking me what here, who's there and blablablabla.. & I'm not annoyed on her even once, becoz i know she's only a little child who didnt know anything .

But ,i am really respect to my mother because she always answer her question and never get tired or bored. then i'm just asking my mom actually give some evil idea which is why dont we try not to answer her question sometimes.haha

and this is what my mom reply...

" janganlah sakat budak tu, dia tak tau apa2. dan sekarang ni masa dia tengah membesar, masa untuk mengenal dunia. dia tanya sebaik2 baiknya kita jawab, sebab budak2 waktu macam ni dia  suci." (lebih kurang gitu la.)

plus my mom asking why to me?do you get tired?then I reply YESS sometimes. and my mom open my childhood story, which is i used to be someone like najah right now even more brutal than her. becoz i like to slap, pukul orang sambil berjalan, cakap sorang2 means berceloteh and lain2 lagi.bcoz i malu la nak citer lebih2 zaman kanak2 dulu.huhuhu

And now my mom said that i've been the others way, i used to be shy , taciturn and others. and this has been agreed by my makcik and pakcik,haha, how shame la adilla, weeee~~then i kept thinking if i could be tired by najah's question, macamana pulak dengan orang2 di sekeliling aku masa kecik2 dulu boleh tahan dengan mulut yang banyak cakap ni?huahua

And i realize that children want our attention, they want to know what happens around them and we as people who older than they should give them that attention. be a good deed for them. dont get tired or bored!they are young as well as us! ijk.

So, keep smile whenever you hear the mumbling of children & dont mad at them!Salam.


truly,
shadiella




No comments:

Post a Comment